Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 7 KWL

Things I know about presentation portfolios:
  • Presentation portfolios should be well organized and easy to read/navigate.
  • Presentation portfolios should utilize dividers (if print based) or separate pages (if digital) for each class or topic discussed.
  • Presentation portfolios should contain artifacts that are carefully selected to represent specific skills, standards or competencies.
  • Presentation portfolios should not be a "scrapbook" or random collection of memories and work.

Things I want to know about presentation portfolios:
  • What is the best way to organize and present my artifacts?
  • What tools can I use to best help me create my digital presentation portfolio?

Things I learned about presentation portfolios:
  • Presentation portfolios should contain a "portfolio at a glance" or basic table of contents or outline of what is contained in the portfolio. The "portfolio at a glance" helps to organize the portfolio.
  • Portfolios at a glance help guide the reader to specific areas of content in your portfolio.
  • A portfolio should be evaluated for effectiveness at achieving its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment